In a study, 50% of people were happy to spend between 30 and 60 minutes cooking dinner on a weeknight. About 40% of them said they’d rather put in less than 30 minutes. If you’re in the latter group, and you’d like to enjoy making experiments in the kitchen a bit more, but don’t know how — we got something for you.
Bright Side went on Amazon and searched for the best items that will turn any bland kitchen into one that screams “fun!”.
1. A lemon reamer that helps you say goodbye to seeds slipping into your food or drinks.
2. Oven mitts that’ll ease cooking and make kitchen activities more BEARable.
3. A refillable, fully-sealed design salt/condiment dispenser
4. A chopping board with a practical design — it has different blades and storage containers with lids.
5. Bun slicer that’s not only faster, but also less messy.
6. The herb stripper — another time-saving tool you can enjoy on a daily basis.
7. A drumstick-shaped herb infuser, made of durable silicon? Count us in.
8. Never messy, delicate swan ladies — oops, ladles
9. Salad spinners are becoming more popular and here’s one we just added to our cart.
10. Struggling to reach a jar in the back of the kitchen cabinet is a thing of the past — this non-slip rotating silicone got you covered.
11. The pickle picker will help you pick pickles without getting your hands in a pickle — literally.
12. The herb keeper keeps your favorite herbs fresh for longer and it’s easy-peasy to fit in your fridge.
13. A portable trash bin will make cleaning up faster and more efficient.
14. A hands-free, clip-on mesh strainer
15. Cherry measuring spoons and leaf-shaped egg separator
16. For the days you don’t feel like cooking, try the takeaway dice — tacos, pizza, burgers? Only the dice will tell.
When was the last time you made a home-cooked meal? What’s your favorite product in your kitchen?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.