6. Bow pose
What to do:
- Lie flat on your stomach with your chin on the floor and your arms placed at your sides.
- Bend your knees so that your heels reach your buttocks.
- Grab your ankles with both hands.
- Inhale and lift your heels up to the ceiling and your thighs away from the floor. Pull your upper torso and head off the floor at the same time.
- Hold the position for 10 seconds.
- Slowly lower your body to the floor on an exhale.
Results: Bow pose will help you fix rounded shoulders by opening them from the front and strengthening the muscles of your back as well.