5. Camel pose
What to do:
- Kneel on the floor, place your knees hip-width apart and thighs perpendicular to the ground.
- Put your hands on the back of your pelvis with your palms on the tops of your buttocks.
- Gently pull your tail forward and lean your upper torso backward.
- Grab your feet with both hands. If it’s not possible, turn your toes under to elevate your heels so that you can hold them with your hands.
- Lower your head back and hold the pose for about 30-60 seconds, then return to the initial position.
Results: Camel pose will help you relieve the stiffness in your neck muscles and increase mobility in this area.