In this article, we will review the method and benefits of air cup massage, and also we will explain the principle on which this massage is based, and you will also learn about the cases that this massage does not suit.
The treatment of air cups goes back to the ancient Chinese civilization, and it has also been proven that they were used by the ancient Egyptians, but it is scientifically proven that treatment with air cups was widespread in the Arabian Peninsula, and it was called the treatment of cupping, and it was considered one of the methods of prophetic medicine.
Air cup therapy is an alternative medicine that has proven effective in treating many diseases and has become recommended by many doctors.
What is an air cup massage?
Air cup massage is an alternative treatment method, in which some blood is extracted through the skin by suction.
In the past, these cups were made of materials such as plastic, ceramics, silicon and porcelain, but now they are made of glass.
How to make air cups
- First, the glass cups are placed on the area to be massaged or treated so that the cup is directly facing the skin, meaning that the skin must be bare when treating in this way, and the cup must be placed on the skin for a certain period ranging from 5 minutes to 10 minutes.
- These cups are filled with air, then the air is sucked out from these cups and completely emptied by special methods, as this air suction process stimulates the blood in the capillaries under the skin to come out and collect under the skin, similar to a bruise, and this method is called dry treatment of the cups.
- There is another way, which is that these cups are heated, then they are placed on the skin from the open side, and with time the cup cools, which stimulates the capillaries due to the temperature change, and stimulates the exit of blood from those capillaries.
- Sometimes work is done to remove the blood on the surface of the skin in order to get rid of it, as the cups are kept on the skin for a longer period in order to help the blood to exit to the surface of the skin, and this method is called the wet treatment with the cups.
- The treatment with the cups remains some effects in the place of placing the cups, and these effects remain for a maximum of 10 days.
- The blood that comes out as a result of the negative pressure that occurs inside the cup is loaded with wastes and toxins, and the heat emitted from the cup seeps into the skin and from it into the capillaries, which leads to the expansion of these capillaries and stimulates blood flow in them.
Benefits of air cups massage
The acne pimples results mostly from the accumulation of waste in the blood and its deposition on the surface of the skin, and the treatment with Alkasat works to filter the blood from its impurities, by removing the rotten blood and with it the waste products, which gradually removes acne and eliminates it.
Air cups for menstruation and cervix
Sometimes a woman suffers from disturbances in the menstrual cycle, because the uterus does not get rid of the blood that comes with the cycle, which causes the accumulation of this blood inside the uterus and sometimes in the cervix, causing pain and inflammation in the woman in this area.
The treatment with Cassis removes this rotten blood from the body and thus preserves the uterus from the inside, which reduces menstrual disorders.
Air cups for varicose veins
Varicose veins are often caused by low blood pressure as it flows in the veins to the heart, which increases the blood pressure inside these veins, causing terrible pain.
This rotten blood is eliminated through cassate therapy sessions.
Also, the treatment with cassettes is used in the following cases:
- Blood disorders
Cases where you should avoid the use of treatment with Alkasat
Cups should be avoided for people who complain of: