There is no doubt that massaging the hair and scalp specifically has many health benefits that are beneficial to the health of hair. As adherence to this process contributes to obtaining perfect hair, because the massage process leads to a state of relaxation, which is one of the important ways to get rid of tension, anxiety, and stress that negatively affects the health of hair, and in this article we will talk about the benefits of daily hair massage .
Benefits of massaging hair daily
Benefits of massaging hair:
- Reaching a state of complete relaxation, especially for the scalp.
- Calming down the cells in the hair, as well as the body.
- Relief of various head pain; Including: headache pain, and migraines in particular.
- Stimulating blood circulation, which contributes to nourishing hair follicles.
- Preventing hair loss.
- Increase the natural growth of hair.
- Strengthen hair roots.
- Scalp warming; Which contributes to the opening of skin cells and blood vessels.
- Reducing collagen accumulation in the scalp; Which is the cause of blocking the openings of hair follicles.
- Increase the production of happiness hormones, and thus get rid of anxiety and tension that negatively affect the health of hair.
- Get rid of dead and dry cells; Which is the reason for impeding hair growth.
Hair massage tips
Some of these tips:
- Use a good quality nourishing oil. Examples: coconut oil, olive oil, and sesame oil.
- Starting with the massage from the front of the head and directly above the forehead, with the direction of the blood vessels, then moving to the sides and back of the head in the form of a group of small circular movements using the tips of the fingers.
- Make the finger path toward the top of the head.
- Make sure to massage the scalp on a daily basis for at least ten minutes, and it is recommended to divide it throughout the day so that it is once in the morning and once in the afternoon.
- Follow the massage habit when washing hair with shampoo.
- Avoid excessive brushing.
- The reason for this is that it damages the hair and stresses the scalp greatly, which makes the hair more greasy, and increases the dryness of the hair, its weakness, and the possibility of it being exposed to split ends.
- Ensure that the fingers are spread apart and firmly on the scalp when massaging.
- Avoid worrying about slight tingling.
- Because this is normal and indicates an improvement in the blood circulation path in the hair.
- Reducing scalp exposure to various forms of heat.
- Avoid directly exposing the scalp to hair creams, conditioners, and gels.
- This is in order not to lead to a blockage in the follicles.
- Avoid wearing tight hats and headdresses; The reason for this is due to its ability to obstruct the path of blood circulation, and to deprive the hair of the access to the necessary nutrition.
- Cleaning the head from sweat and other impurities; The reason for this is its ability to damage hair follicles, and cause blockage.
- Leave the oil on the head for at least thirty minutes at least.