Sesame oil is one of the important oils that are characterized by its beneficial properties in general, and it is one of the types of oils that are of great importance due to its many properties and benefits. It is extracted by squeezing sesame seeds and it is called (the king of oils) because it contains antioxidants and a number of fatty acids. Which contribute to the treatment of many diseases in addition to containing a group of vitamins and minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
Sesame oil is used as a treatment by eating a specified amount of it by drinking it or adding it to some other ingredients, or externally by massaging it, and it is one of the oils that generally support the immune system and in particular help to build and restore damaged membranes, and sesame oil helps to construct the substance that They cross the nerves, the spine, and the medulla and are what are called (phospholipids).
Benefits of sesame oil
massage Among these benefits:
- Relieves skin infections, sunburn and skin ulcers.
- It strengthens and strengthens bone mass.
- It strengthens the nerves and reduces injury from chill and weak nerves.
- Get rid of the effects of bruising under the skin.
- Accelerates the healing and healing of wounds.
- Relieves muscle spasms and nerve spasms.
- Relieves symptoms of skin diseases. It is useful for treating keratosis.
- Reduces pigmentation caused by sunburn and overexposure to ultraviolet rays.
- Energizes and strengthens the body.
- Restores damaged skin cells and helps rebuild them.
- The body relieves tension, fatigue and fatigue.
- It helps reduce the phenomenon of cellulite in women, or what is known as orange peel, by distributing fats.
- Limits back pain, lumbar vertebrae and sciatica.
- Provides moisture and softness to the body.
- It softens the body’s organs and increases their elasticity by increasing blood flow in the body.
- It gives a feeling of relaxation and clarity of mind.
- It enhances the functions of the glands in the body.
- The body gets rid of stored toxins.
- Relieves chest congestion and cough in children.
Sesame oil massage method
To massage you with sesame oil, follow these steps:
- Heat an appropriate amount of sesame oil in advance and leave it to cool down, retaining a little of its heat for the body to accept naturally, then it is massaged in circular motions until it is fully absorbed by the skin, and left for at least twenty minutes or it can be left for longer hours to achieve greater benefit, then wash with warm water. Conducting the massage process directly on the skin or after taking a hot bath to help open the pores and achieve the greatest benefit, and it is preferable to apply it in the morning or evening.
- Mix a teaspoon of sesame oil with a tablespoon of Vaseline , and apply bruises, wounds and skin problems, and it can be used for children to relieve skin infections.
- Mix an equal amount of sesame oil and beeswax after dissolving it and use it as a massage for face and body skin.