Facial massage is very useful, and facial massage is considered a good training for the skin, as it increases blood flow, and facial massage helps to resist wrinkles, makes the skin refreshed and stress-free, and rejuvenates the skin, as it increases blood circulation in the facial tissues, which leads to making The skin is glowing and youthful, and a facial massage helps to tighten the skin, lift it, hide puffiness and wrinkles, and a facial massage removes the skin from all the dirt, excess oils and dead skin cells that collect on it, thus helping the skin to get a strong cleansing.
Facial massage method
Facial massage gets rid of tension, rejuvenates youth, and it is through a face massage once a month, and is very beneficial for the skin, and the skin gets rid of dirt, excess oils and dead skin cells that accumulate on the skin, and thus the skin gets a very clean and bright appearance, and it can be obtained. To massage the face at home. The method is: Ingredients:
- A few drops of a suitable cleanser, or baby oil.
- Cold water.
- Make-up remover .
- A piece of cotton.
- Makeup sponge.
- Massage cream.
- Toner is suitable.
- Eye cream.
- Skin moisturizer .
- Facial Scrub .
- The skin is prepared by applying a suitable cleanser, or baby oil, to the cotton, and applying it to the face to remove make-up .
- Wash the face with cold water.
- Gently scrub the face with a good cleanser, and apply it all over the face, and make sure that the product is suitable for the face.
- Avoid applying a lot of pressure while massaging the face with the cleanser.
- Put the sponge in the water, and wipe off the detergent.
- Exfoliate the face with the scrub and scrub, focusing on the nose and chin area.
- Massage the face with cream by placing it on the palm of the hand, then rub it so that it becomes a little warm.
- The cream is spread all over the face, starting with the chin area , then moving up, and both hands can be used to start the actual massage, and the face must be gently massaged upwards, and it is preferable to start from the throat.
- The area above the upper lip area is massaged downwards.
- Fingers are placed near the nose area, and the cheeks are massaged to reach the ears.
- Massage the eye area by keeping the fingers around the eyes, and wiping the corner of the eyes facing upwards.
- The eyelids are closed with the thumb, and a break is taken for a few seconds.
- Make sure that the cream is absorbed by the skin, and the extra cream is removed from the face with a sponge.
- Leave the cream on the face for 20 minutes.
- Toner is applied to the skin with a cotton ball .
- Take a little eye cream on the fingertips, spread it all over the eye area, and massage well, and be careful not to stretch the skin more than necessary.
- Apply a suitable moisturizer to the cheek, forehead and chin area.
Facial massage tips
Facial massage at home is considered a daily beauty routine; For its many benefits associated with facial massage that help increase the strength of facial muscles , reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the skin and make it brighter, reduce puffiness, and rejuvenate skin cells.
- The required duration of a face massage: When applying a moisturizer each time, 2-3 minutes twice a day. To get all the benefits of a face massage, and in the event that you are not able to massage twice every day, you must massage the face for 5 minutes in the morning, as the morning massage helps the flow of blood circulation, which leads to making massage one of the best ways to reduce puffiness and revitalize the skin.
- Use of massage creams: As you can use regular moisturizers, limit the use of oils and creams that require purchase, and one of the reasons for using creams during massage is to provide enough lubrication; Fingers slide easily on the skin without pulling them, and in the absence of daily moisturizers, household oils can be used, such as olive oil mixed with a few drops of lemon oil and used for oily skin, and other oils that are used on the face such as, sesame oil, almond oil, and slave oil. The sun, in which heavy oils such as olive oil and jojoba oil must be mixed with light oils or a dilution agent such as lemon juice before it is used.
- Massage technique: There are many massage techniques and routines to choose from, but they all follow the same rules, namely: massage upwards on the area of the chin, the neck area, using upward and outward movements on the cheeks area, and moving straight across the forehead area in a zigzag motion And put a circle around the eye from the inner eyebrow area towards the outer eyebrow area, then move the area under the eyes in one movement from the outer corners to the inner corners.
- Correct pressure: The pressure is simple, as the skin and the delicate muscles of the face must be handled with great care, and moving the fingers over the skin in a light and simple movement while avoiding the use of too much pressure on the skin, and if the skin is oily or sensitive, or contains acne, it is recommended By light pressure.
- Hand hygiene: hands should be washed well, and an antiseptic should be used. To maintain hygiene, remove all dirt from the palms of your hands.
- Use appropriate products for the skin: it must be ensured that the products used for massaging the face are suitable for the type of skin.
- Use of cold water or ice: where you must wash the face with cold water , or use ice on the day when the massage is done.