One of the most sensitive and delicate parts of the body is the facial skin, so it is one of the areas in the body that needs complete care so that it is not affected by the surrounding factors and so that it does not lose its luster and become pale or wrinkles appear early, and in this article you will learn how to take care of your skin by more than one method of facial massage .
Facial massage methods
There are more than one way to massage the face, including:
Facial massage using Albior knife ” Pure Skin “
This massage is suitable for people with pale skin and without luster, it is an easy skin care massage that can be done with the daily routine, and good results and improvement in the skin can be obtained if executed correctly.
Facial massage method using the Pure Knife
- Wet your face and put a little cleansing gel on it.
- Use a pure knife on the face in a circular motion.
- This will increase blood circulation to the skin, chin and nose, and it will give your skin a radiant and freshness within a short period of time.
Lymph massage for the face
It is a massage that is more suitable for people with a puffy face, as it helps move the lymph fluid under the chin and between the nose and cheeks to reduce facial puffiness and give a brighter and more defined complexion if done correctly.
How to work lymph massage for the face
- Doing pressure with hands on the bones under the chin, and the pressure is from top to bottom and back.
- Fingers are also pressed from the nose to the ear on both sides.
- Gentle pressure with the fingers on the bones around the eye, starting from the eyebrow, will reduce eye puffiness.
It is applied to people with tired eyes, such as people who sit for long hours in front of computers and television, and this type is an ancient Chinese treatment method that helps prevent the relaxation of the eye muscles to protect against wrinkles.
Steps of the pressure massage method
Fingers are used to apply pressure to the following areas:
- Inner side of the eye.
- The inner side of the eyebrows.
- The bone is above the eyebrows on the forehead.
- The outer corner of the eye.
- Below the eye in the middle
- The inner corner of the eye is on either side of the nose.
Method of delaying the appearance of facial wrinkles with massage
It is not possible to completely and permanently prevent the appearance of facial wrinkles, but we can avoid its appearance for the longest possible time and reduce the appearance of fine lines on the face, and doing a face and neck massage is one of the best ways to do this, provided it is applied correctly, as doing massage in a wrong way may cause In the occurrence of the opposite result and the emergence of facial wrinkles more.
So when doing a facial massage, the beginning must be from the neck to the scalp in a manner similar to the movement of blood circulation in the face and head, which is an anti-gravitational movement that causes the face to sag down with the passage of years, and thus facial massage works from the bottom up. The effect of gravity and helps stimulate blood circulation, and also activates the role of cells to excrete and secrete moisturizing facial fats that reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- The face must be washed thoroughly and a scrub should be applied to it so that the skin does not absorb any dirt or bacteria when performing the massage.
- The skin is dried well with a towel and pressure on the skin without moving it.
- Apply an amount of massage oil, preferably coconut oil or skin cream, on your fingertips.
- A drop of oil is placed on the middle of the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.
- The neck is massaged using the fingers of the hands, by straight movements from the bottom to the top and from the sides to the middle, and then moving to the face.
- After that, the cheeks are massaged with small circular motions on them from the inside out, and they should generally be upward.
- For eyes and eyelids, it should be taken into account that the massage is divided into two movements, the first for the lower eyelid and the second for the upper eyelid, and the direction of the two movements is from the outside (the side of the face) to the inside (the direction of the nose).