Learn about the benefits of massage for the body, and how to do it.
During his life, a person is exposed to many psychological and physical pressures that leave him tired and exhausting, and massage in this case is the best solution to relax the body and nerves, and it is possible to undergo massage sessions in private and health centers in addition to the possibility of undergoing it at home.
This requires a person to create the conditions, atmosphere and materials to do so, where the lighting must be dimmed to create an atmosphere of relaxation and tranquility in addition to putting beautifully scented materials in the air or in the room and bringing natural oils that are used in massages such as sesame oil and olive oil, and it is also necessary to have a bed, and in This article will talk about the benefits of massage, its methods and other general information related to the same topic.
Among the benefits of massage are the following:
· Get rid of fatigue, fatigue , and the renewal of vital activity.
· Stimulate blood circulation.
· Decoding contract and arteries that cause inflammation and pain.
· Every nerve and get relaxation and happiness and stop the feeling of anger and emotion.
· Enjoy a healthy, bright and young skin.
· Get rid of the pain that affects the muscles.
· Get rid of mental disorders such as anxiety, depression and stress.
· Treat headaches disturbing and painful.
· Strengthening the immune system , which defends the human body against various diseases.
Some of the methods that are used in the work of massage: –
– the oil used for heating massage so as not to be cold nor hot is not tolerated by the skin are burned.
– create the right place and choose a comfortable bed.
– Turn off the lights.
– clothes to allow oil to penetrate the skin to take off well.
– Moving the fingers in a circular way so that it presses the different parts of the body and moves the blood to walk in its various parts.
It is preferable for a person to sleep on his stomach, focusing on the back, under the head, neck, shoulders, lower spine and legs.
– moving the hands from under the above work and what it’s like slipping on the skin in a circular fashion and gently and gently.
– Use the back of the hand for the mid – afternoon.
– put back on the forearms and hands to move from the front to the back.
How to do the massage: –
1- Body areas massage: Face massage: It is by applying light pressure with the tips of the fingers, taking care to focus on the areas that are filled with wrinkles, and the face must be divided into five sections, which are the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and neck, as each part has its own way of massage.
2- Cheek massage: It is the first area to start with, and this is done by bringing a moisturizing cream suitable for the type of skin and putting a little of it on the hands and starting to move in a circular motion for about one minute.
3- The forehead area: in which the eyebrows start up and start moving downwards, from both sides of the face until reaching the cheeks and repeating the movement five times, provided that the one time does not exceed one minute.
4- The nose area: by massaging the skin at the nostrils and making swish movements up towards the cheeks.
7- It is worth noting that a massage or a massage should be obtained after taking a warm bath at night before bed, then rub the body and massage it with oils to be absorbed by the body, then sleep to obtain optimal results and wake up with health and vitality .