Many people use olive oil for a lot of things. For its multiple benefits, as it contains a large percentage of beneficial fatty acids for the body, linoleic acid, and many vitamins and minerals, and it is considered one of the effective natural remedies to eliminate many diseases, and from these uses; Massage with olive oil because of its great benefits for the body.
Benefits of an olive oil
massage Getting rid of the pain that results from body moisture, or the internal cold that many people suffer from; Its symptoms include persistent headache, a feeling of some cloudiness in the eyes, lack of sleep, a feeling of restlessness, distracted thinking, and a feeling of stomach fatigue; The olive oil massage works on treating and removing moisture, and getting rid of the coldness of the body. On the authority of Umar, may God be pleased with him, the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: (Apply the oil and apply it to it, because it is from a blessed tree). Benefits of massage include:
- Removal of joint pain, back and neck. Work to clear the mind and focus.
- Tightening the body, burning fats and distributing them properly, and getting rid of cellulite.
- Getting rid of some cases of paralysis and sterility.
- Increase skin smoothness and hydration.
- Reducing stress, especially psychological pressure, and feeling relaxed; You can add some favorite aromatic oil to olive oil when massaging the body to greatly relax and perfume the body.
- Stimulate blood circulation.
- Open the pores and remove toxins from the body.
- Nourishing tissues and increasing sensation in the body.
- Increase in positive thinking.
- Get rid of wrinkles and delay their appearance.
- Reducing chronic skin ulcers and infections.
- Getting rid of kidney problems, especially in the case of dialysis.
- The stomach is anointed with olive oil, with a little ground ginger added, and drinking a spoonful of olive oil in the early morning.
- Treatment of Alzheimer’s by massaging the body with olive oil to relieve the symptoms of Alzheimer’s, and take a spoonful of olive oil daily with a little ground cashew nuts, with two tablespoons of honey.
- Get rid of the effects of acne and reduce its appearance, especially the love that resides in the back, neck and chest.
- Treating body fissures, and it is preferable to add a little castor oil to it when massaging the body, and the places where the cracks are located is anointed with it.
Cases of non-massage with Alezertone oil
There are some cases in which olive oil is not used, and they are as follows:
- An injury to the spine or joints or a torn muscle.
- Inflammation of the skin, varicose veins, or some heart problems.
- Epilepsy, advanced asthma, or difficulty breathing.