The cause of frequent hair loss is the death of the hair follicle due to the lack of adequate food reaching the hair roots, thus the root dies and the entire hair dies and falls out.
Therefore, the treatment of hair loss lies in improving blood circulation and enhancing blood supply to the scalp, which in turn nourishes the hair roots and follicles, and it stimulates the tissues in the scalp to produce collagen, which works to repair, revitalize and restore damaged cells to life again. With these cells, hair follicles are activated, and the chances of hair loss are reduced, and undoubtedly, massages and massages work to stimulate the blood circulation in the body.
Also, one of the most common causes of hair loss is the anxiety, tension and stress that many suffer from as a result of their preoccupation with life’s worries and difficulties.
Thus, the best solution to reduce stress levels and anxiety for these people is to reach a state of relaxation and calm and away from all causes of tension and nervous stress, and there is no doubt that massages and massages are the best way to reach states of calm and relaxation.
How does a head massage treat the problem of hair loss?
One of the essential purposes of massage sessions, especially the head massage, is to solve hair and scalp problems. The most frequent hair problems that many people complain about is hair loss.
This can be summarized as follows:
Massage helps a person to reach complete relaxation, and thus relieve stress and anxiety, which causes hair loss.
Massage stimulates and stimulates blood flow in the circulatory system, which has a great role in preventing hair loss through the following:
- Promote collagen production in the scalp tissue, which contributes to repairing damaged hair cells that may cause hair loss.
- Regulating collagen production in the scalp in the event that collagen is secreted at a rate more than normal, and thus it clogs the hair follicle openings, damaging and causing hair loss.
- Nourishing hair roots and follicles, thus reducing the causes of damage to these roots and follicles, thus reducing the risk of hair loss.
- Warming the scalp, as the blood in the blood vessels warms the cells of the scalp, which opens the skin cells to get rid of toxins and dandruff that cause hair loss.
- Resist scalp dryness, as these massage sessions stimulate the work of the sebaceous glands and their secretions, thus reducing the dryness of the scalp, and with it less hair loss.
Important advice in treating hair loss with massage and massage
- It is preferable to massage the scalp from the top of the forehead and on the sides of the head, which are the areas of the roots of the hair and the most vulnerable to loss, and it is preferable to massage the process using slow circular motions.
- It is preferable to maintain a daily and regular scalp massage, at least once a day every morning for ten minutes after waking up.
- In the case of using moisturizing creams, it is preferable to massage the scalp.
- It is recommended to use natural oils during the massage process, such as coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, castor oil and other natural oils, in order to nourish these oils in the scalp and hair roots.
- After massaging with one of the natural oils, it is advised to leave the oil on the hair for at least half an hour.
- It is advised to have a gentle massage using the fingers, because in the event that strong movements are made in the massage, it may damage more hair follicles, and thus increase the rate of hair loss.
- It is recommended that the fingers be spread apart and far from each other.