Massage is one of the oldest treatment methods and through it many diseases can be treated and it also plays an important role in preventing them. The massage is characterized by simplicity, easy application, effective in improving and stimulating blood circulation, aiding digestion, as well as beautifying the skin, relieving nerve pain and preventing muscle atrophy.
Benefits of massage:
– Increase blood circulation activity, which allows the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients.
Stimulating the lymphatic system, which is the body’s natural immune system, against any toxic substances invading the body.
– It works to relax and soften stressed muscles.
It increases joint flexibility and relieves muscles from pain resulting from exercise.
– Relieves the pain of migraine sufferers and spares them from abuse of drugs and drugs.
In order to relax and calm the nerves, here is the following mixture:
4 teaspoons of jojoba oil.
8 teaspoons of avocado or almond oil.
Mix well with each other and place in a clean, airtight bottle.
In addition to it, in the same order:
5 drops of sandalwood oil,
3 drops of geranium oil,
7 drops of sage oil, and
15 drops of rose essential oil.
Also, it is necessary for the masseur to adhere to the following rules and principles:
– That the masseur be familiar with the physiology of the human body and the massage is always directed towards the heart. When massaging one of the lower extremities, for example, the masseur will massage the foot, then the leg, then the upper organs, always heading from the bottom up.
The person to be massaged must be in a comfortable and completely relaxed position.
– You should start with a light massage and harmonious movements for 10-15 minutes, then move on to a deep massage, which is the most important from the therapeutic point of view, and then finish the same way it started.
– In order for the massage to be more effective, you should not stop the massage until the massage process is completely over